vrijdag 27 september 2013

We can almost start with our research!

Ok so I couldn't sleep yesterday, because of pain in my back. So I "woke up" at 3.30 to read some articles. Luckily those insomnia time were well spent since I finished 5 articles before I had to "get up" at 5.45 am. Fortunately I slept well while standing in the bus, because the bus was really full.

So after attending to the third Problem Based Learning Session I have already drunk a lot of coffee and milk tea. I really feel like a walking undead. Hopefully I can sleep well tonight. 

Today we finally succesfully obtained our ATR endo rotary machine including the handpieces after a few weeks of waiting. We are still waiting for the plastic blocks (120) which simulates the teeth and some (hand)files (+/-120).



Hopefully we can start with our research soon... Untill then I guess we just have to read articles and try to write the introduction :D. 

Chu Kan

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten