dinsdag 24 september 2013

Namco wonderpark plus

It's been a couple of days since the typhoon Usagi (= hare in japanase, a.k.a. easter bunny). We stayed in Tuen Mun for the weekend because we we're told that the public transportation would ceaese to operate. To our asthonishment everybody from CK's family went out to work, even during the typhoon. But I suppose, we as foreigners were better off staying inside, just to be on the safe side. Luckily we didn't experience any big things, besides a little bit of rain and some wind. For me it was the first rain I've seen during my stay in Hong Kong. 

The next day we went out again, straight to Hong Kong island. And suprisingly there was little damage, or it was already cleaned up beforehand. I only noticed a lot of leaves and twigs on the ground, which wouldn't be there normally. I still wonder how it was during the typhoon if you're up 50 stories.

Yesterday (tuesday), we went to the Namco Wonder Park Plus in Causeway Bay. One of the biggest arcades in Hong Kong. Theres a large variety of claw machines, mostly with Rillakuma bears in it. And a healthy amount of fighting/shooting/racing/gundam machines. If I didn't know better, I'd probably be able to spend a day or 2 in there. 

Regarding our research, we've started writing our inital introduction. Which will probably include a brief history of nickel-titanium, rotary files, surface treatment and the filing techniques. I should get back to work. 

Dane

 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten