zaterdag 21 september 2013

Brace yourself, cyclone is coming!

As you can read in the post of Dane, Dane and I went to the faculty in the evening on friday 20th september. We were initially planning to go to the faculty earlier that day, however there was some delay because we had to wait for my aunt when we went to dimsum. So we arrived at the faculty at 18.30 and left the faculty at 21.00. It was kinda scary at the faculty since we were the only one in our department. We also went to the toilet and I don't know if you guys believe in ghosts and that stuff, but I do since I have seen several in my life. So I opened the door of the male toilet and I suddenly hear two female voices talking to each other. So I naturally thought that we entered the female toilet and I said to Dane: "Oo we are in the wrong one.“ And the funny thing is that the voices stopped right after I pushed the door open. Evidence based minded people may say that this is nonsense, but I do believe in this ghost stuff. It was funny that I encountered these thing in Hong Kong. It might be because I didn't sleep enough. 

                                         
The faculty at night, sometimes I imagine I'm in some kind of some zombie movies ^^

Today (saturday) we also went to our favorite restaurant near the Prince Philip dental hospital. Since my chinese reading skills are so so, I translated the menu wrongly and we ended up having suprise meals for Dane and Kylie. Well I shouldn't be a guide. 


After the lunch we went back to the faculty and while we are working hard, we are also enjoying ourselves with food. Because one does not work without food. Kylie enjoying herself with a mooncake.  


So after a few hours of hard work we decided to relax and we ended up in an arcade hall playing some race games. And of course I chose mitsubishi Lancer Evo X, cuz I love Lancers. 
Dane and Kylie were in some games first or second and I was third in all the games :p. It was fun though.



Tomorrow (sunday) the cyclone Usagi will hit Hong Kong. It is advised that we should stay at home. So we will be preparing for the cyclone. This will be our first experience with a tropical typhoon.

Chu Kan

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten