zondag 24 november 2013

Le McDonald breakfast

Everything will eventually come to an end and so does our awesome time in Hong Kong, which also means our research. Thus, last week was a really busy week, since our materials arrived late. And so I left the university at 20.00 usually. Luckily I was not alone, since Dane and I were doing research together, otherwise it would be sad, so sad.

Luckily we finished our research almost. We still have to do 3 plastic blocks, since the packaging of Hyflex files contained the wrong files (double). I really enjoyed the past 2,5 month and it really feels like a week or something. I really had no idea that time was flying. Anyway, we did enjoy our time here as you can see in our post since all we did was research and food mainly. Well I didnt gain weight so thats a succes I guess :P. However, these 2,5 months were also very busy 2,5 month for me because I was visiting my relatives all the time and spending quality time with them. Yeah I've a lot of relatives. It was tiring, but very satisfying. These last two weeks are already fully booked for me with family time. After these two weeks we will be leaving HK at december the 6th and our next food-adventure will begin in Korea :D

Le view (Becuz some people likes the Le :P) at night near the dental hospital. 

Note that the following two pictures are reconstruction of how we felt last week! Of course we were tired when taking the photos.
Le tired Chu Kan after a long day

Le tired Dane after a long day


                                  Le dental amalgam practical session with BDS II students

Le my first dental amalgam ever

Le man-made lower jaw which was made by doctor Chu himself! Took half a day or so he said

Le Chu Kan relaxing 
Le Dane drinking Tsingtao

Food:

Le Jeffrey and Dane ordering food!

Le Mc Donald breakfast day 1: Dane with his "Not bad" face :P 

Le Mc Donalds breakfast day 2: Happy Chu Kan :D 

According to some random pubmed studies, it seems that McDonalds food is really healthy (Harald :P). In addition, according to Tio et al. (2013) the Mc Donald breakfast is significantly cheaper than in the Netherlands. Thus due to these unique advantages, Tse et al concluded that Mc Donald is tha best... 

Mac Donalds breakfast day 2

Mac Donalds breakfast day 2

Yeah 3 dollar for a nigiri sushi. Ended up with ordering 12 of these :D
A fatty swordsfish nigiri
Ox tongue and salmon nigiri
Yellow tail fish, tuna and mackerel nigiri sushi
A tuna salad and ebiko gunkan
Fatty tuna nigiri
Mango maki

Chu Kan

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten